Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Stoooopidity

We always get our son most of what he asks for for Christmas. He is never greedy and there are usually only about 5 to 7 things on his list.
But we always get him at least "one" thing that we think he will like that he never thought to ask for. One year it was a leap frog globe which he played with for hours and hours. Usually whatever we get him he ends up playing with more than the other stuff. So we done good.
So this year he is almost 14 and we decided to get him a Metal Detector.
I do ALL my shopping online. My list starts on Amazon about a month before and then the first payday of the month "click". Within days, Christmas goodies trickle onto my porch from Mr. UPS, FEDEX, etc....
Hubby sends me a text, idiot people sent the metal detector in the original box.
Yep! Sure nuff, on the side of the box BIG picture of a metal detector with BIG letters "METAL DETECTOR! METAL DETECTOR!" Gee, ya think it's a metal detector?
My son thought it was for my brother. I shoulda played along, but I didn't. BUT I did tell him that with all the parties my brother has had over the years, he could probably find alot of beer caps, I mean money in the field next to the house.

No comments: